Friday, March 25, 2016

Commission Black Ops Review + Bonus

This was not something I had actually planned on evaluating as I'm leaving for the JVZoo event early tomorrow morning however I had several people message me and ask me about it. I chose to get review access and examine it out for myself.

As you can most likely guess by the name Commission BlackOps is a training product that teaches ways to do affiliate marketing. It focuses mainly on the JVZoo platform but the tactics it teaches you will deal with simply about any type of affiliate platform.

The training is provided in 2 different methods. There is a PDF 'field manual' that you can download. Ill be truthful, I personally don't like reading PDF training, probably due to the fact that I spend so much time gazing at a computer system screen reading/ writing computer code, so I did not go over the PDF. However I did go over the video training which covers the very same things as the printed training.

The very first thing I observed about the training was that there is a logo intro video that you have to see each time. While the intro is cool and well done I personally never ever liked it when courses have these introduction videos. I constantly believed to myself. I do not must you to tell me what Im enjoying over and over. To be reasonable however, that's simply a family pet peeve of mine and it might not frustrate most individuals as it does me. Besides that though the quality of the videos from a technical stand point is stop good. The are well made in both the video and in the audio.

The video training is broken up into 5 different modules that have names that stay with the "black ops" theme of the course. While these are enjoyable names they are not incredibly detailed and makes it a little tough to remember which module you have to return to if you wish to review a particular part of the training.

The very first two modules of the training are quite standard and are absolutely designed for the overall beginner. How to get evaluation access etc. For numerous individuals these may be mostly an evaluation or something they can skip all together.

The rest of the training is focused around e-mail marketing. I consider myself quite well developed as an e-mail online marketer when reviewing the training there where times that I wrote things down since some of the things he pointed out where things I did not even recognize and things I desire to be doing in my future projects.



Exactly what do I think of Commission Black Ops over all? Well if your a total beginner this is going to be excellent for you due to the fact that it begins from the ground up. If your a bit more knowledgeable than you can avoid the first module or 2 however I still have no doubt that you are going to learn things from this training (I did). Due to the fact that this training was something that believed me a thing or more and is being offered at a very low price its simple for me to say:

No comments:

Post a Comment